Our clinic has built a reputation for our dedication to the health and happiness of our patients. Our referral clinicians work closely with your regular vet to provide comprehensive advice on complex cases. Following an initial consultation and examination, we will develop a plan which may include the use of our advanced diagnostic aids and services:
- Endoscopy including gastroscopy, colonoscopy, bronchoscopy, cystoscopy and rhinoscopy
- Ultrasound (including thoracic and abdominal scans) with ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirations or biopsies
- ECG and echocardiography (please speak to our staff prior to booking)
- CSF taps
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Oncology workups including a vast array of chemotherapy options
- Stabilisation of difficult endocrine cases (ketoacidotic diabetics, hyperadrenocorticism etc.)
- Ventilator and blood gas analyses
- Various other services e.g. pericardiocentesis, broncho-alveolar lavage, blood transfusions (both dogs and cats), etc.
All sedations and general anaesthetics are done in consultation with specialist anaesthetists. All referral patients are seen by appointment only and require a referral from your regular vet.
Click here to access the JCU Vet Referral form.